We want to create a warm and welcoming environment to all visitors, regulars, and everyone in between. With excellence we serve in every Sunday morning venue with enthusiastic smiles and hello's from parking lot to patio to pew.
Our fall 2015 goal is to add 40 volunteers to our amazing welcome teams on Sunday mornings.
Join a welcoming ministry team and help make a great first impression for everyone who steps onto our campus on Sundays. We have many great opportunities for you to plug in and serve.
Need more info? Scroll down and check out the volunteer duties.
Greeters are stationed on the patio and parking lot and welcome people to the campus as they walk into Worship.
- You will select the Sundays and services that work for you.
- You arrive one half hour before the service and greet until the service begins.
- Greet with a warm smile and handshake. Willingness to say Good Morning and How are you today?
- Provide direction to various ministry buildings
- Occasionally provide traffic monitoring and safe pedestrian crossing.
Ushers welcome people into the worship services, hand out bulletins, and collect the weekly offering.
- Sanctuary Ushers work in teams every 3 months. Debin Hall Ushers work when available.
- You arrive 25 minutes before the service begins.
- Offer a "Good Morning" and wiliness to help people find a seat.
- Hand out bulletins and collect the weekly offering.
- Clear pews of discarded items after the services.