Discipleship Task Force Report On Spiritual Growth
What is this report about?
- In June of 2009, Session identified the need for discerning a discipleship pathway that would address the needs of individuals at all stages of faith, from new to mature believer.
- In August of 2009, a taskforce was formed to address this issue.
- The desire was to help people find a clear pathway to becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- These primary questions have guided our work:
- How do people actually grow spiritually?
- What can the church do to help?
- Our findings will provide a helpful filter through which we view all that we do as a church to encourage spiritual growth.