The vision for Student Ministries at Solana Beach Presbyterian Church is that students will encounter Jesus, experience lasting faith, and grow as fully devoted Follower of Jesus Church
We support parents as the primary spiritual nurturers of their family. Parents are the most important indicator of lasting faith in the life of students. For more information...
We invite students into relationships with invested, loving, faithful, and prayerful adults who are equipped and supported for ministry. For more information...
Wider Church Experiences
We place high value on students experiencing our entire life together as a church, encouraging a wide experience of worshiping, serving and growing in the life of the church at SBPC; outside of age specific programs. For more information...
Age Specific Programming
We value specific spaces and experiences on Sundays and during the week where students can play, laugh, connect, hear age-appropriate teachings, worship, and serve in programs on our campus. The vision for our programs at SBPC:
Solana Beach Presbyterian Church Student Ministries provide fun and safe spaces for students to encounter Jesus Christ, grow lasting faith, and live as fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
What can a student expect?
Our hope is to offer an array of age specific programs and experiences where students can enter into our life together, worship, serve, and grow in their faith.
Student Ministries Programs:
- Sunday Morning Worship. On Sunday mornings we value students experiencing worship, engaging in relationships with invested adults, and growing with students their own age. Sunday programming for 7th-8th at BOTH services. Programming for High School at 8:45 and Small group opportunities at 10:30. Lower Debin Hall Rooms 13 and 18.
- One Youth. Midweek outreach program for Middle School (7th-8th) and High School (9th-12th) students. Wednesday evenings in the Fall and Spring, 6:30pm-8:30pm. One Youth kicks off on Wednesday September 14th in Upper and Lower Debin Hall.
- Small Groups. Our hope is that every student will belong to an age and gender specific small group. Small groups take place during the week (based on the group) and Sunday mornings.
- Mentoring/Life of Christ. Jamie Nelson and Team are revamping our Life of Christ program and will re-launch this mentor-based program later this year.
- Camps. Summer and Winter. We invite students from our community and outreach to students who are not connected to us to participate in Summer and Winter Camp programs at Forest Home. Dates for 2017 camps will come soon.
- Hungary Missions. Students are invited to join a team of young adults and adults in ministry of leadership and service to Hungarian high school students at Word of Life camp in Toalmas, Hungary.
Along with our age specific programming we believe in significant markers, spiritual milestones that highlight signposts along the journey of our students. For more information....
Interested in getting your student(s) connected to our programs? Fill out our Student Family Information Card.