Wider Church Experiences
We place high value on children experiencing our entire life together as a church, encouraging a wide experience of worshiping, serving and growing in the life of the church at SBPC outside of age specific programs.
We hope for:
- Intergenerational* experiences outside of Sunday school
- Sunday worship with the entire congregation (including being blessed by the congregation)
- Service opportunities with a variety of ages: Community Serve Day, KidsGames, Come Build Hope, and other service opportunities within our community
- Growth in small groups, relationships, and mentoring
- Baptism (Infant-2nd Grade baptism and 3rd-6th Grade baptism)
*Intergenerational: Two or more people from different age groups engaged in meaningful and mutual relationships - intended to grow each other into lasting faith in Jesus.