Our Congregational Gathering is an opportunity to share a meal, celebrate ministry, make decisions and pray together for the ministry of Solana Beach Presbyterian Church, three times a year. Childcare is offered.
Sunday, September 21 we will:
- Hear an update on our Generations Campaign
- Vote on the Nominating Committee's slate of new Elders and Deacons
- Vote to approve the retirement of Pastor Barry Moller
- Approve Pastors' Terms of Call
- Hear a briefing on General Assembly
- Celebrate changed lives and pray for our life together
When: Sunday, September 29th, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Where: Debin Hall
Dinner and Meeting:
Dinner service begins at 4:45 p.m. and program begins promptly at 5:30 p.m.
We are encouraging families to attend the meeting and enjoy a meal together. Meal service will begin at 4:45 p.m. and children will be escorted downstairs after dinner. For those with little ones, childcare staff will be available to receive children during dinner time. Childcare (birth-6th grade) is provided by reservation at time of registration at no additional cost.
Cost: $13 per adult
Children 12 & under eat free
(Kid-friendly option available upon request)
Meeting Only: No Cost
Having Dinner? Only going to the meeting? Bringing children?
Please register now.