Current Message Series - Believe
Believe-Living the story of the Bible to become like Jesus
- January 25: Prayer—I pray to God to know him, to find direction for my life and to lay my requests before him.
- February 1: Bible Study—I study the Bible to know God and his truth and to find direction for my daily life.
- February 8: Single-Mindedness—I focus on God and his priorities for my life.
- February 15: Total Surrender—I dedicate my life to God's purposes.
- February 22: Community Serve Day
- March 1: Biblical Community—I Fellowship with Christians to accomplish God's purposes in my life, in the lives of others and in the world.
- March 8: Spiritual Gifts—I know my spiritual gifts and use them to fulfill God's purposes.
- March 15: Offering My Time—I offer my time to fulfill God's purposes.
- March 22: Giving My Resources—I give my resources to fulfill God's purposes.
- March 29: Sharing My Faith—I share my faith with others to fulfill God's purposes.
Be: What Am I Becoming?
- April 5: Love—I am committed to loving God and loving others.
- April 12: Joy—Despite my circumstances, I feel inner contentment and understand my purpose in life.
- April 19: Peace—I am free from anxiety because I have found peace with God, peace with others, and peace with myself.
- April 26: Self-Control—I have the power through Christ to control myself.
- May 3: Hope—I can cope with the hardships of life because of the hope I have in Jesus Christ.
- May 10: Patience—I am slow to anger and endure patiently under the unavoidable pressures of life.
- May 17: Kindness/Goodness—I choose to be kind and good in my relationships with others.
- May 24: Faithfulness—I have established a good name with God and others based on my loyalty to those relationships.
- May 31: Gentleness—I am thoughtful, considerate, and calm in my dealings with others.
- June 7: Humility—I choose to esteem others above myself.
Entire Believe Message Series List with scriptures
Resources (found on each week's page - links are on the left)
- Message Audio and Video
- Message Outline
- Links to Other Resources
If you'd like to download mp3s of our messages, to listen later on your computer or mp3 player, subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.